Online Payment System
The online payment system is the fastest and easiest method to pay your registration fee and we recommend you to follow this method. The guidelines for the online payment system are as follows:
Note: If you pay via your credit card but it fails, you are recommended to solve it by following methods:
- Immediately after accepting the paper an invoice will send to author.
- One of the world's best payment gateway will send to the author along with invoice
- Anyone can pay the registration fee using the followings
- Credit/Debit card (must be endorsed for international transactions) using our payment gateway.
- International Wire Transfer: If anyone does not have access to the payment gateway, he/she can pay manually using different banks.
- Paypal: We will send the PayPal details to the author for the payment of APC using Paypal.
Onsite payment is available for the presenter who submitted the camera ready and the listeners only. If you have funding issues or other unavoidable circumstances, you can register online and pay onsite at the conference to confirm your participation and reserve a slot in the conference program so that you make payment onsite on the day of the conference. Please note that onsite registration fees are original payments, early bird payments will not be applicable.
If you pay onsite, you are required to send following materials to email@example.com to confirm your participation.
Once the registration fee is received, there will be no opportunity to refund.